In May I will (probably):
- write a little every day
- follow MOOCs (my latest passion!), notably that on Iliad and the Trojan war offered by Colgate University via EDX, and the self-paced course on historical fiction,named Plagues, Witches and War, offered by University of Virginia and full of videos by writers such as Geraldine Brooks
- sew something (springtime somehow makes me grab my needle)
- cook something with cardamom, and chia seeds, not necessarily together (the chia craze has crossed the Atlantic)
- spend lots of time with the family (May has so many French public holidays)
- try my own personal combination between a bullet journal and a commonplace book (can’t seem to choose)
- dream about my forthcoming trip to the US!
Books I look forward to reading:
- Janet Malcolm, The Journalist and the murderer
- Patrick Deville, Kampuchea
- Mollie Panter-Downes, London War Notes (I just received the Biannually catalogue of Persephone, and I’m highlighting way too many titles!)
What are you reading these days?