This week’s podcast list is still reduced because my free time has been hijacked by (one) (big) (fascinating) audiobook, the same as last week! I won’t reveal the title just yet, but it runs over 21 hours…
- Simple by Tsh Oxenreider #203 My Good List Summer Series
- Change ma vie! By Clotilde Dusoulier #109 Comment alléger sa to-do list (how to unload your to-do list)
- Believed #1 The good guy; #2 How he got away; #3 The basement
- In the Dark season 1 update: The Wetterling file
- ♥ Reply All #145 Louder – utterly fascinating, how YouTube tweaked its recommendation algorithm in a way that resulted in promoting the increasingly extremist and provocative videos that were previously on the fringes and hard to find.
- Before Breakfast by Laura Vanderkam – How to get out of a slump (July 8)
The best podcast of the week wasn’t hard to choose from. It was as if things that were obscure to me suddenly made sense. The episode is not particularly optimist but it’s a piece of very good investigative journalism.