Have you listened to something great this week? For me, it was rather a hit-and-miss kind of week:
The meh… not for me
- Sorta Awesome #214 the Enneagram gets married – I still don’t get Enneagram, is there a number for me?
- This American Life #682 Burn it down
- Brooke Castillo #287 Passing through neutral. Way too abstract for me this time
- The Simple Show by Tsh Oxenreider #205 My Good List summer series with Cindy Wang Brandt
- Edit your life Podcast #176 Fall Plans
- Change ma vie by Clotilde Dusoulier #116 la colère (anger)
- Reading the end #123 Settings, more hatening and a game – I confess that I half-listened to some parts of the conversation, but questioning the importance of book setting was interesting, and the literary game was super fun!
- Before Breakfast by Laura Vanderkam The one habit that can revolutionize your time
- Rough Translation Oct. 2 Mom In Translation – the season finale
- Best of Both Worlds podcast by Laura Vanderkam and Sarah Hart-Unger: #110 Interview with from Grown and Flown author Lisa Heffernan on teenagers
- Heavyweight #24 Jimmy and Mark. What can I say? I was so looking forward to this new season, it gets me every time. I cringe at the beginning at the awkwardness and before the end I’m melting and I’m on the verge of tears.