Welcome to the first pod review of 2020! I hope to discover great podcasts in this new year. Suggestions are always welcome!
Here’s what I had time to listen to during the 2 weeks of holidays. I had some long train rides so my choices went all over the place :
- Last podcast on the left #380 Mormonism part 3
- Last podcast on the left #382 Mormonism part 4
- Simple #225: Thank you
- Sorta Awesome #225 Confessions holidays edition
- Heavyweight #30 The Marshes
- Plan Culinaire #6 les repas de famille
- Edit your Life podcast #183 The Thank you Project with Nancy Davis Kho
- Happier with Gretchen Rubin #253 Fight Through Post-Holiday Haze and How (Really) to Keep New Year’s Resolutions
- Change Ma Vie with Clotilde Dusoulier #125 j’aime/ j’aime pas
- This American Life #688 the Out crowd – infuriating and depressing
- ♥ What Should I Read Next #214 Deconstructing your best reading year yet with Anne Bogel’s husband
- Change Ma Vie with Clotilde Dusoulier #129 Pourquoi changer (et comment)
- Reply all #152 The real enemy – part 1; this analysis of local Democrat politics went way over my head
My favorite of the last two weeks is the sweet discussion between Anne Bogel and her husband about books.